Terms & Conditions
Mobilize appreciates when our current or past users refer us to potential partner organizations. When you refer us to potential partners, you can expect:
- A $50 visa gift card if five potential partners you refer sign up for demos
- A credit (if you’re a current paying user) or gift card (if you’re a current user with a free subscription or a past user) if a potential partner you refer purchases a twelve-month or longer Mobilize license. The value of the credit / gift card depends on the size of the partner organization you referred.
- $1,000 for a new national partner
- $300 for a new state partner
- $100 for a new local partner
- Awards will only be provided for referrals of partners who are paying license fees directly to Mobilize. No awards will be provided for referred grassroots organizations or for organizations under The Movement Cooperative (aka TMC) umbrella.
- Referral credits have no cash value and hence cannot be redeemed for cash. Credits can only be applied to the referring organization’s Mobilize subscription account.
- Referrals expire after one year. If a referred partner signs up for a paid plan more than one year after the referral date, no referral credit will be provided.
- An organization’s initial sign-up date is used when calculating the 12-month referral credit window.
- No referral credit or gift card will be given for referring an organization that has already been referred to us, is in sales conversations with us, or is an existing Mobilize partner.
- A maximum of one organization will be awarded referral credit or a gift card for each new partner referred.
- Referral credits will automatically be applied in the form of credit to the organization’s monthly invoice.
- Mobilize makes the final decision regarding the referral program awards, and reserves the right to change or end the referral program at any time.
If you have any questions about the Mobilize referral program, please email email@example.com and we’d be happy to help!